FIRENZE ACADEMY -> Plot
welcome to firenze academy

KNEAZLE

OCCAMY

LETHIFOLD

ASHWINDER

homesearchmembersrulesplotcanonsapplicationface claimplottersadvertise
The stories are true. A dark, ancient artifact is hidden at Firenze Academy. Leave it to the most dangerous and dark wizards of this age to go on a treasure hunt for it. Meanwhile, there's a group of older students hell bent on chaos and destruction at the wizarding school.
dec 2016

new reply new topic new poll 

Plot
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 07:04 PM

Giovanna Nero

Professor! ✰ 36 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: gio
species: witch
sexuality: hetero
job: dada prof
No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive
alumni
written by eliza

Plot

Here at Battleborn, we like an evolving plot. This means that while we have a starting plot here, it can go any way, depending on the activity of the members and how our plots and threads develop.

CHAPTER ONE: INFILTRATION & CHAOS

There is a myth of an ancient, dark object hidden within the walls of Firenze Academy. It's always been a myth, just a story. But a group of seven dark witches and wizards have gotten it in their minds that it is real. They have plotted for a few years to get into employment at Firenze Academy so they could search for it properly. And finally, they have succeeded. Now it's up to them to find the object, but not all of them want to share.

Meanwhile, the students have their own problems. There is an anonymous group of older students causing havoc and destruction at the Italian wizarding school. They aren't blood purists. They aren't racists. They just are lovers of chaos, which means that anyone can be a target. No one knows who this group is but everyone knows they want to stay out of their way.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  new reply quick reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black