FIRENZE ACADEMY -> hungry & alone ,
welcome to firenze academy

KNEAZLE

OCCAMY

LETHIFOLD

ASHWINDER

homesearchmembersrulesplotcanonsapplicationface claimplottersadvertise
The stories are true. A dark, ancient artifact is hidden at Firenze Academy. Leave it to the most dangerous and dark wizards of this age to go on a treasure hunt for it. Meanwhile, there's a group of older students hell bent on chaos and destruction at the wizarding school.
dec 2016

new reply new topic new poll 

hungry & alone ,, open
Emily Danvers
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 10:36 AM

Emily Danvers

Lethifold ✰ 16 ✰ Creature

nickname: emily, em
species: vampire
sexuality: bisexual
job: student
N/A
sixth
written by Eliza

Emily loved the enclosure of the trees they provided in the forest. The trail was not forbidden. On the contrary, many students traversed through the forest and it was not uncommon for Emily to pass by someone else. However, it still provided a bit of solitude for her. She didn't pass by people all of the time and there was still the trees to give her some hiding if she wanted to go off the path.

However, on this particular day, she still stuck to the path, walking along with her hands in the pockets of her robes. It just felt good to be out in nature and away from the general populus of people at Firenze. She had become a vampire a little while ago, but it was still hard sometimes when she was already in a frustrated or hungry state to be around so many people at once. Usually she found solitude in the Library, but even then, there still were many students who went there as well. Though usually keeping her nose in a book provided a decent amount of distraction.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by molly @ sp
pm 
^
Landon Charlton
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 03:12 PM

Landon Charlton

Kneazle ✰ 15 ✰ Muggleborn

nickname: landon
species: wizard
sexuality: hetero
never going to give you up
fifth
written by Anna

Landon was kind of upset about this move. His father had accepted a job in Italy, overseeing some sort of operation or business venture or... something he wasn't entirely sure about. But this meant Landon had to leave behind all of his friends, the castle, the lake, the wonderful English foods (he missed sausage rolls already) and everything he had grown up with. All to come to Italy. Their football team was rubbish as it was.

How was Landon supposed to continue with the junior leagues if he was in a different country?. The answer was that he wasn't. He may be an English national, but he couldn't just go back to England all the time for football. He had to be educated. At least at Hogwarts, he was much closer.

Heaving a great sigh, Landon trudged along the path with his hands shoved deep in the pockets of his new school robes. Another problem with Italy? They hated people with muggle parents. Like him. Well, that was the vibe he had gotten so far, and he didn't much care for it. He missed Hogwarts. He missed Cora and Linnea and Izzy and Tesla. But he was here now, and had to make the best of it.

Landon wasn't even really sure what a Kneazle was. Well, besides him. He pondered that, but quickly came across something more interesting. A girl. Her hair was decidedly brown, and would probably look better red. Thinking now was a good a time as any to be his normal self, he approached her. Have a little faith. "Whats a place like you doing in a girl like this?"

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Emily Danvers
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 04:47 PM

Emily Danvers

N/A
sixth
written by Eliza

Emily could hear the sound of footsteps behind her. It wasn't easy to mask it, considering the fact that they were outside on a trail where there were fallen leaves and twigs and branches. And she was sure the person behind her meant her no harm and therefore had no reason to try and sneak up on her. She rolled her eyes at his presence and let out a sigh when he spoke. She stopped in her tracks and turned directly to face him.

"Really? That's the best line you could come up with?" She looked very unimpressed. "I'm enjoying the solitude of the forest. Or was. Is there something you need?" She was impatient and it was probably in his best interest to leave her alone, though of course the boy couldn't tell that. He probably just thought she was being rude.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by molly @ sp
pm 
^
Landon Charlton
 Posted: Jun 18 2016, 06:55 AM

Landon Charlton

fifth
written by Anna

Landon blinked. Okay, so he had expected hostility, but maybe not so open. This girl's tone was venomous and hateful. Frowning Landon put his hands on his hips. Alright, how would he tackle this situation? Besides being his normal self? There was no other choice. But then, he realised the slight lilting to her voice. Was she English as well? "Is that an English accent I detect? asked Landon gleefully. Instead of backing down as he supposed she would expect, he ran over to her and gave her a massive hug.

"There are so few of us around here! I've just transferred from Hogwarts. How long have you been here? What's your favorite color? Have you heard of football? Arsenal is my favourite team. Do you have a favourite? Why are you in Italy?" The questions streamed out of him like water from a faucet. Landon had no reservations.

[/post]

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Emily Danvers
 Posted: Jun 18 2016, 04:41 PM

Emily Danvers

N/A
sixth
written by Eliza

For a while since coming to Italy ten years ago, Emily had been quite conscious of her accent. Italian clearly wasn't her first language and even though she had been there for ten years, she clearly still had an accent. She was no native, after all. For quite some time, she had been conscious of this fact and sometimes felt like others didn't like her because of that. But she stopped caring about that for the past few years. It was interesting that someone commented on it without being judgmental, though. But then again, Emily could tell that he, too, was English.

"Yes," she said in plain English. It had taken her a while to get used to always speaking in Italian, though she had definitely been completely fluent by the time she reached school age. But it was nice to speak in English more - she rarely got the chance. At home she had with her parents, but since they had all been there for quite some time, sometimes they switched between Italian and English mid-sentence fluidly. That was, back when she actually talked to her parents.

The boy very inappropriately suddenly hugged her. Emily knew that the Italian culture was comfortable with touching others, but that didn't mean that she was. She didn't hug him back. Instead, she froze in place, unable to move. Her eyes closed as she took in his scent and she felt his heart pumping, very close to her own. But then he was gone. It wasn't a long lasting hug, just a quick one, but Emily felt it fully. And she got more hungry.

"Eleven years. Dark purple. This is Europe. Everyone knows about football. I'm not some bloody American," she said, a little defensive. She wasn't sure why she got so defensive. She didn't even like Football that much. At least she didn't follow it like some did. But she had gone to some games when she was younger, since her father enjoyed it. It was true that it wasn't something all wizards knew about, so perhaps that was where the question had been. Emily had just been so taken aback by the hug and her current cravings to think as well as she normally did.

"I moved her with my family when I was five. Why do you need to know so much about me?" she said. She didn't trust him. Why did he need to know so many things about her? His abundant energy was a little annoying, and yet somehow Emily felt that she wanted the conversation to continue. It was a strange and foreign feeling to her and one that she wanted to explore, despite there being no logic to it at all.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by molly @ sp
pm 
^
Landon Charlton
 Posted: Jun 18 2016, 11:59 PM

Landon Charlton

fifth
written by Anna

Landon was extraordinarily pleased to hear the English language. Mostly because his Italian was rubbish. He probably should have brushed up on it before moving here for school. Why was he here again? Oh right. Captain Dad. Well, he hoped it wasn't permanent. He was so delighted to have found another English(wo)man that he gave her a hug. She was unresponsive, but that didn't matter. He had made an English friend at an Italian school.

The girl replied to his questions as rapidly as he asked them. Landon was actually sort of impressed. "Purple is nice. Mine is red. Like Arsenal. I'm going to be their midfielder one day," said Landon proudly. It had been his dream for ages. Being in a different country wouldn't change that. "I just thought... Well, a lot of people around here don't pay attention to muggle things. They're all about bloody Quidditch. Which, mind you, is just a witchy game of footie.And also less interesting," he added. Football was way better than Quidditch, and he could go into many reasons why. But he sensed that she was not interested.

Shrugging, Landon replied. "I'm just curious. I like to talk to people. And I'm new, so I ought to meet lots of people. Like you. By the way, I'm Landon." He held out his hand to shake. Maybe he should have started with that.

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Emily Danvers
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 12:35 PM

Emily Danvers

N/A
sixth
written by Eliza

Emily wasn't that into Quidditch, but she had to argue with the boy's statement. At least she was curious what the basis was behind his opinion. "How is it less interesting if it's basically the same thing with the addition of flying? I think most would agree that flying increases the excitement of the game."

Emily eyed the boy warily. Curious. Hm. "Well, I'm Emily. Nice to meet you," she said plainly, without a tone of friendliness or excitement in her voice. "Are you... going to accompany me on this walk now?" she asked, hoping he would say no. She really was hungry. But at least he didn't seem to be annoying her too much. Hopefully that would work for his favour.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by molly @ sp
pm 
^
Landon Charlton
 Posted: Jul 11 2016, 08:15 PM

Landon Charlton

fifth
written by Anna

Landon waved her contradictions off. "I suppose it might be. But I like to keep my feet firmly on the ground. Besides, it's more interesting because it's harder. And I dunno, I just like it better," said Landon, feeling rather defensive. She was right, of course. Flying should have increased the excitement of the game, but Landon had never really taken to the sport. "Football is better," he finished rather lamely.

Grinning, Landon replied. "Pleasure is all mine," said Landon with an air of excitement. "That would be swell, wouldn't it? I'm new here. Don't know much about the place at all," he added after a moment. He could have his own personal tour guide. "I'd Erm... I'd appreciate if you could lend me a helping hand then?"

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Emily Danvers
 Posted: Jul 11 2016, 10:16 PM

Emily Danvers

N/A
sixth
written by Eliza

His logic still didn't make sense. 'It's better' also wasn't really the most valid reason for it being better, but Emily supposed this boy wasn't really talking about it in the hopes of having an intellectual debate. He was just saying whatever he was thinking, which wasn't all that intelligible. But Emily knew not eeryone was like her and she was learning to accept that. It was only disappointing when she thought someone was truely worth a meaningful conversation, only to find out they were full of bullshit. But at least when she knew that they weren't to begin with, she could accept that and move on.

... Oh. Emily was hoping for the other way. She didn't want him to actually walk with her. She had been hoping he would say that, no, he'd be on his own way. Or maybe he had to get back to the castle. Nope. He decided to tag along. But not just tag. He actually wanted her to help him navigate about. Eugh. Emily groaned internally.

"Well, this is a forest. I don't know how much I can tell you about it. It's pretty tame." There really wasn't much intersting about it at all. Not like what she heard about the forest at Hogwarts. But she supposed that was also why it was forbidden, at least according to the rumours Emily had heard and she wasn't really the type to go searching for the most update rumours.

"You... don't want to hold hands, do you?" Emily looked at him skeptically, keeping her arms very much by her side so as to not give any indication that she would be okay touching him. Touching led to possibly a spark or a feeling and that would only drive her urges over the edge. She wouldn't be able to help herself. Sure, she'd probably attack him with kisses, as sometimes happened at first, but that would quickly lead to eating, and that would not be good for her continued education at Firenze Academy.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by molly @ sp
pm 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  new reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black