FIRENZE ACADEMY -> hello!
welcome to firenze academy

KNEAZLE

OCCAMY

LETHIFOLD

ASHWINDER

homesearchmembersrulesplotcanonsapplicationface claimplottersadvertise
The stories are true. A dark, ancient artifact is hidden at Firenze Academy. Leave it to the most dangerous and dark wizards of this age to go on a treasure hunt for it. Meanwhile, there's a group of older students hell bent on chaos and destruction at the wizarding school.
dec 2016

new reply new topic new poll 

hello!
Chastity Trevino
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 11:37 PM

Chastity Trevino

Adult ✰ 34 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Chas
species: witch
sexuality: straight
job: artist
N/A
alumni
written by Chas

Hi!

My name is Tori, but I’ll go by Chas on here since I saw there was already a Tori. Confusion is no fun. I’ve been roleplaying for…around ten years now, and actually started on one of Eliza’s other sites <3 I generally stick to Harry Potter, supernatural themed or historical based roleplay sites; I’m not a big fan of real life ones though I have been on a few.

There’s not much to tell about me! I’m 24 years old and am in Australia so it may seem like I’m online at really weird hours but I promise I’m not hahaha. Uhm, I get obsessed with shows and books probably a bit too quickly for my own good and waste hours on Pinterest. I write a lot too, just short stories and little things like that. I have a cat named Tink and a dog named Cassie and they’re both completely crazy, I swear. What else. Well, we move in just over a month so if my activity is a bit shocking to start with, I do apologise in advance!

Well, I suppose that’s it. It’s nice to meet you all!
pm 
^
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 10:41 PM

Giovanna Nero

Professor! ✰ 36 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: gio
sexuality: hetero
job: dada prof
No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive
alumni
written by eliza

Welcome, Tori! So great to see you again. =D And sorry, I've known you as Tori for about 5 million years (or more realistically, probably more like 8), but I'll try to call you Chas. xD And omg you're ALWAYS moving. I remember that happened a lot back in the day too. xD Good luck with it and can't wait to see you about. (:

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
Chastity Trevino
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 04:10 AM

Chastity Trevino

Adult ✰ 34 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Chas
sexuality: straight
job: artist
N/A
alumni
written by Chas

It's great to see you again too! Ah, that's okay! I'll answer to Tori hahaha I just didn't want to cause confusion in characters roster and the cbox and such. ALWAYS moving, I know! We only moved 8 months ago and we're moving again! I tell you - I look forward to the day I move out and stop all this moving hahaha.

I look forward to be around http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
pm 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  new reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black