FIRENZE ACADEMY -> The Shire
welcome to firenze academy

KNEAZLE

OCCAMY

LETHIFOLD

ASHWINDER

homesearchmembersrulesplotcanonsapplicationface claimplottersadvertise
The stories are true. A dark, ancient artifact is hidden at Firenze Academy. Leave it to the most dangerous and dark wizards of this age to go on a treasure hunt for it. Meanwhile, there's a group of older students hell bent on chaos and destruction at the wizarding school.
dec 2016

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) new reply new topic new poll 

The Shire, Noelle's Plotter
Marie von Adler
 Posted: Jun 30 2016, 12:42 PM

Marie von Adler

Adult ✰ 31 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Maria
species: witch
sexuality: Hetero
job: Woodcarver
dulcius ex asperis
alumni
written by Noelle

Marie von Adler

31 | slytherin alumna | married
Marie is a pureblood aristocrat who hails from the French Alps and currently resides in the Italian Alps. She was born in England and worked for the British Ministry, but after she married, she and her husband Alatar von Adler, a wealthy, conservative and accomplished wandmaker--who's also your resident blood purist with secret dark, ghoulish tendencies and fascinations--moved to Rhone-Alpes region of France since Alatar had a better job opportunity there; however, Marie continued to be a British Ministry official. She had two children, Isabel and Johan, whilst living in the French Alps. Recently the family relocated to the Italian Alps since Alatar had received yet another brighter job opportunity in a foreign country. Having become less ambitious with age, Marie quit her job at the British Ministry and carves wooden sculptures and trinkets to sell. Isabel is attending her first year at Firenze as a Lethifold.

She's a very prim and proper woman. Sophisticated, refined, graceful, and regal in bearing, she's the very epitome of a highborn lady. Marie has very traditional and classical tastes and a lot of this grandeur rubs off on her children, which is good since that's what she was aiming for the moment they were born. Though, she can be rather vain and judgmental at times, but for the most part her level-headed courtesy and tact mask her true thoughts and feelings, unless she's with her husband and children. She's very pragmatic and shrewd and tends to follow her head over her heart in most cases, but again, with her family, it's a little harder to block out emotions from holding sway over her. She's very protective of her family and will only do things that she deems to be in their best interest, even if she has to be resourceful and crafty.

ISABEL VON ADLER - Daughter
IAGO CRIVELLI - First cousin once removed
EMERALD MIKAELIS - Niece/First cousin once removed
ALESSANDRO GALLUCCI - Distant cousin in-law
ARMANDO GALLUCCI - Distant cousin in-law
GIOVANNA NERO - Distant cousin in-law
CARLA MORETTI - Distant cousin in-law
VIOLETTA CALLIGARIS - Husband's employer
SALVATORE LOMBARDI - Acquaintance
CHASTITY TREVINO - Buys artwork from/Pleasant acquaintance
Credits to Eliza @ Firenze Academy

Iago Crivelli

37 | lethifold alumnus | single
Iago was born in Palermo, Sicily, to a wealthy pureblood Italian family who passed on their traditional and blood purist views onto him. He was raised in Rome, though. He attended Firenze and was sorted into Lethifold, which suited him well considering how devious, mischievous, and arrogant he was. Combined with that, he developed a fascination for destruction and the dark arts. so naturally he became a part of his older brother's mafia business and a hit man upon graduation. He was known for his womanizing, luxurious lifestyle, and overall thoughtless behavior, particularly when it came to dealing with others. Therefore, it came as a surprise to almost everyone when he actually fell in love with one certain woman, Giovanna Nero, and proposed to her. Of course, it was a match that was met with approval by all of Italian high society since the Neros are part of the demesne of upper class purebloods in Italy...but it was also one that didn't last long as Giovanna bailed out of their engagement, leaving him rather heartbroken despite his stoic reaction.

Today, Iago still is rather roguish, difficult to get along with, and has an eye for the pretty ladies (though not as crazily as he had before when he was younger), but he's mellowed a bit. Enough to grow bored of killing people all of the time and actually having an interest in teaching. He used to hate teenagers, but he liked little kids, but the little kids he knew when he was a younger man have grown up to be adolescences and young adults so that generation has sort of grew on him. He's still unsure why he suddenly wants to teach, but he followed his instincts and became the Charms professor at Firenze. Maybe it also has to do with the fact that Gio's also teaching there as a DADA professor, too, for she remains as the one woman who can still pull at his heartstrings. He makes a pretty competent professor, albeit a rather impatient and gruff one. He does his best to be professional even though professional isn't quite him.

ISABEL VON ADLER - Second cousin
MARIE VON ADLER - First cousin once removed
ALESSANDRO GALLUCCI - Cousin in-law
ARMANDO GALLUCCI - Cousin in-law
GIOVANNA NERO - Ex-fiancé/Attraction
CARLA MORETTI - Cousin in-law/Past fling
ELIZABETH BEAUCAGE - Family's hired bounty hunter
SALVATORE LOMBARDI - Friend
CHASTITY TREVINO - Student's mother/acquaintance

Isabel von Adler

11 | lethifold | single
Isabel is the daughter of two purebloods from aristocratic families. Her mother's side of the family are conventionally traditional and prestigious, and while her father's side is as well, they come with the added factor of being evil and incestuous. Because Isabel and her younger brother aren't the product of incest since their parents are not related, her paternal family never fully accepted them despite that they share the family name. She isn't really bothered about that since she rarely sees her paternal relatives anyway, and her maternal ones make up for the lack of them in her life.

She was raised to conform to the norms and values of the high-class; therefore, at eleven she's already a prim and proper young lady full of grace and sophistication. She's well-mannered and dainty, and like both her parents, she's sharp, quick-witted, and sarcastic. Also like them, she tends to show signs of vanity and cynicism but can use her charms to get her own way. She can be rather curious at the same time that she's normally cautious and thinks things through carefully.

On a normal basis, she'll be neutral and courteous, but there are only a few people that she would truly like and respect. Though, truth be told, she admires most cute boys, but she doesn't let anyone know that and tries not to make it obvious.

Although her mother is not a blood purist, her father most definitely is. While she doesn't loath muggles as strongly as he does, she doesn't care to view kindly of them--the same applies with non-human creatures such as vampires and werewolves. Also like her father, she has an interest in morbid and spooky things, a fact that her mother simply resigns herself to since she knew what sort of children she'd be bearing for the husband she chose for herself.

MARIE VON ADLER - Mother
ALESSANDRO GALLUCCI - Distant cousin in-law
ARMANDO GALLUCCI - Distant cousin in-law
GIOVANNA NERO - Distant cousin in-law
CARLA MORETTI - Distant cousin in-law
IAGO CRIVELLI - Second cousin
EMERALD MIKAELIS - Second cousin
VIOLETTA CALLIGARIS - Father's employer
MATTEO ZAMBRANO - Dislike

Hestia Krum

16 | occamy | single
Hestia is the love child of Viktor and Hermione when they were both single. It was only a fling, though, so both her parents never got together. Hermione married Ron and Viktor got custody of Hestia before marrying Cho. Hestia was raised in Plovdiv, Bulgaria in the Krum household and followed them to Italy, although she visits her mother's family in the UK during the summer.

She's a compassionate and optimistic girl with a bright and sunny outlook on life. That doesn't mean she's ditzy, though, and she is level-headed and controlled like her mother. Though, sometimes her happy personality can border upon corniness. Anyway, she hopes to work with defenseless magical creatures when she grows up. At the moment she's not sure if entering a relationship is the thing for her, since the last time she tried it she ended up hurting her ex-boyfriend by noticing other guys.

VIKTOR KRUM - Father
HERMIONE WEASLEY - Mother
RONALD WEASLEY - Stepfather
CHO KRUM - Stepmother
DARREN KRUM - Half-brother
ROSE WEASLEY - Half-sister
HUGO WEASLEY - Half-brother
VICTOIRE WEASLEY - Step-cousin
THEODORE LUPIN - Victoire's bf or future bf
DOMINIQUE WEASLEY - close friend
MATTEO ZAMBRANO - friend
FERDINANDO FIORONI - friend
TARYN MASCONI - friendly acquaintance

Ferdinando Fioroni

14 | kneazle | single
Ferdinando, a muggleborn from a mother who's had children with three different men, is your typical good guy. He thinks a lot about doing the right thing, and you can consider himself self-righteous. So far, he centers all of his actions and behaviors on virtue and doing what's right, even if he needs to take risks doing so. He's really friendly and easy to be around. Although he most definitely can stand up for himself, sometimes he lets himself be a pushover just to appease people, depending on the circumstances.

But don't be fooled by this image of sparkly goodness, though. He does have his ruddier side. For one, Ferdinando can be a bit of a show off sometimes, and this can serve to his disadvantage. Especially since he can be rather clumsy. As for the ladies, he does have an eye for nice and pretty girls, be he's a young gentleman about it. No creepiness there.

MATTEO ZAMBRANO - Friend
ILARIA CALABRESE - Friend
TARYN MASCONI - Friend
HESTIA KRUM - Friend
LUCY FROST - Fascination
DOMINIQUE WEASLEY - Veela charm/intrigue

Beatrice Gallucci

15 | lethifold | single
Beatrice comes from a high-class, pureblood Italian mafia family. Though, her parents are one of the more conventional folk who love each other well and have jobs that don't involve killing and bloodshed, so she's not really into that either. She cares more for the respectable and prestigious things in life.

On the outset, she's very proper and formal. Beatrice puts a lot of stock into behaving like a sophisticated and refined lady with impeccable manners and a solid reputation. Being cautious and analytical, she thinks carefully before she says or does anything to make sure that her actions and words have the most value. She's really ambitious and never settles for less than what she wants and does her hardest to achieve her goals. Can be quite crafty and resourceful if need be, and she doesn't think too much about morals when it comes down to that.

Because she seems to be more interested in intellectual matters and regalia, she appears to be a bit of an ice queen when it comes to boys. Especially since she closes off most of her emotions and doesn't get interpersonal easily with others, true romance has been nonexistent for her. She has flirted on occasion, but at the moment she doesn't deem many boys worthy enough for her.

She's belongs to a blood purist family and has been raised to embrace tradition and bigotry toward muggles. While she does conform to tradition, she's actually not very bigoted toward muggles and muggleborns. She doesn't love them, but since they haven't really bothered her personally she doesn't have an issue with them.

ALESSANDRO GALLUCCI - Uncle
ARMANDO GALLUCCI - Cousin
GIOVANNA NERO - Cousin
CARLA MORETTI - Cousin
IAGO CRIVELLI - Cousin in-law
MARIE VON ADLER - Distant cousin in-law
ISABEL VON ADLER - Distant cousin in-law
TARYN MASCONI - Disapproval

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: Jul 1 2016, 10:36 PM

Giovanna Nero

Professor! ✰ 36 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: gio
sexuality: hetero
job: dada prof
No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive
alumni
written by eliza

Giovanna & Marie - Psst, if you're putting Alessandro there, then Giovanna should be too. xD They probably have met at some point. I would think that they would get along, but not best friends or anything. Giovanna would kinda see her as an unambitious wifey type and that's not what Giovanna is okay with.

Giovanna & Iago - Your plotters are never updated omg even though I know he's not even accepted yet. xD Anyway, ex-fiance, still attraction, but he kinda bored her. I feel like it was great fire in the beginning which kinda dwindled down, as it always does, and he just didn't have anything else to offer her. She didn't want to marry and have kids and she has this fire of unsatisfied ambition and desires stuck inside her that is being totally unrealized. Because of this, she just found him so boring. But now that they're working together, I think it'll be interesting because he's most likely still attracted to her and will be trying to get her back, and I think that with working with each other for a dark purpose, she'll find him more interesting and useful again.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
Marie von Adler
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 06:03 PM

Marie von Adler

Adult ✰ 31 ✰ Pureblood

dulcius ex asperis
alumni
written by Noelle

Giovanna & Marie - Whoops, I totally forgot XD. Added her and probably should hunt down other Galluccis/Neros with accounts here already. Anyway, I agree that they would've met at some point and socialized a bit through family parties and whatnot, and they would be polite acquaintances at most with a measure of respect on Marie's part for Giovanna for her achievements and drive. There was a time when she too was super ambitious with hopes of ascending the ranks of the Ministry or something to that effect, but domestic life wins out for, well, reasons xP.

Giovanna & Iago - Hence why I decided to add Iago before replying XD. I hoped to prove you wrong, but alas it still stands that I'm typically slower than a snail when it comes to updating plotters. My problem is that I usually feel the need to ramble unnecessarily when adding information about the character.

Anyway, I agree with everything. Iago was never one to commit and he'd never really thought much of it, but he actually had hopes that it could happen with Giovanna when they were engaged. I daresay that any desire to go down that path was blighted the moment she broke their engagement, an event which he did his best to react indifferently to. Since then he probably no longer believes about the power of marriage and family, But that made him no less attracted to her, and though he tries to ignore it he does kinda yearn for her again lol. He's not sure if him working at Firenze with her will amount to anything, but at the very least he just wants to get closer somehow. He'd actually be pretty pleased if she showed an interest in him again, but he's determined to make it not just because he's useful in the platonic way xD.

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 07:08 PM

Giovanna Nero

Professor! ✰ 36 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: gio
sexuality: hetero
job: dada prof
No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive
alumni
written by eliza

Giovanna & Marie - There aren't any other Galluccis just yet. D: And actually, Giovanna hasn't amounted to much yet. She doesn't stick with a job for more than a few years because she grows bored. She has such high ambition but not for like a certain job or wealth or social status. She wants to do something meaningful, something that will bring an impact. And she's a super blood purist. xD She's felt like she's kinda been floating about over the years, not amounting to that much, but hopefully that'll change now if she can get that dark object. (:

Giovanna & Iago - Firstly, it's really weird hearing you type about what Iago wants and stuff under Marie's account, lmao. Anyway, sounds good. (: I think we should just thread this out to sort it out more. xD You know they're just gonna do their own thing in the thread anyway, lmao.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
Iago Crivelli
 Posted: Jul 13 2016, 02:40 PM

Iago Crivelli

Professor ! ✰ 37 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Iago
species: wizard
job: Charms Professor
difficile est saturam non scribere
alumni
written by Noelle

Plotter updated with all of my characters! 2 more boys coming though, since I'm crazy xD. But they'll be my last ones in a long time.
pm 
^
Taryn Mosconi
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 12:01 AM

Taryn Mosconi

Kneazle ✰ 15 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Taryn
sexuality: Bi-Curious
job: Student
saw them roll their eyes at me every time that I thought that I was cool, well god knows I was no chosen one; that just wasn't my prime, yeah, it's just matter of time, honey, it's just a matter of time
fifth
written by Kaly

Ferdinando & Taryn - So, obviously these two know each other since they play on the Kneazle quidditch team together and we already have them listed as friends in our respective plotters. They are both pretty righteous and Taryn would enjoy his antics, so long as they didn't interfere with their performance on the field. I think off the field they would get along really well. Maybe not best friends, but good friends, in maybe a kind of brother-sister way?

Hestia & Taryn - These two have several friends in common and are both fairly positive people with some level- headedness. They would probably get along as friends, maybe not super close, though.

Beatrice & Taryn - Same year, which means they would be in the same dormitory floor and some of the same classes, and that these two are sure to know each other. I think they would have a hard time understanding one another. Beatrice is more girly while Taryn is more of a tomboy busybody. I don't think they would be enemies so much as just be confused by each other.
pm 
^
Iago Crivelli
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 06:18 PM

Iago Crivelli

alumni
written by Noelle

Ferdinando & Taryn - That sounds just about right =). Ferdi would be totally gallant toward her and would approve of her personality since it's similar to his, lol.

Hestia & Taryn - This works too. Perhaps they'd be alright friends who get along just fine, though Hestia wouldn't mind if Taryn wanted to have a stronger bond but she'd respect if Taryn was content not to.

Beatrice & Taryn - Yes, totally. Beatrice would remain proper and polite but she would disapprove of Taryn's more rugged/boyish demeanor. so at the end, you're right, they'd just misunderstand each other even if they put up a guise of indifference.

If you want any threads among these plots, let me know. I'm up for threading all three of them to get development going, though I'm fine if you just want to choose one or two from them to thread first.
pm 
^
Taryn Mosconi
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 08:14 PM

Taryn Mosconi

saw them roll their eyes at me every time that I thought that I was cool, well god knows I was no chosen one; that just wasn't my prime, yeah, it's just matter of time, honey, it's just a matter of time
fifth
written by Kaly

Ferdinando & Taryn - Sounds good!

Hestia & Taryn - Maybe they start off as friends of friends and over time become just friends?

Beatrice & Taryn - Yay indifference! lol

And since Demi's been accepted now -->

Hestia & Dominique - They are step-cousins, so would have known each other, or at least known of each other since they were kids. Both are quite compassionate with a particular love for defending magical creatures. I like the idea of them having play dates together when they were really young and staying quite close as they got older. Dominique might have closed off a little after she stopped visiting the forest, but I doubt that she would have closed Hestia off completely.

Ferdinando & Dominique - I think that these two would get along, especially since they would be around one another fairly often, since Demi and Taryn are roommates and all three of them are Kneazles. It could be awkward if Ferdi got enchanted by her 1/8 Veela-ness and tried to hide it, since Dominique would find it endearing. He might have some difficulty getting to know her at first since she's a little shy and introverted, but ultimately I think that they would make good friends.

Of the possibilities, I would most like to thread Taryn/Ferdinando, Taryn/Beatrice, and Dominique/Hestia.

pm 
^
Iago Crivelli
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 09:23 PM

Iago Crivelli

alumni
written by Noelle

Hestia & Taryn - Yes, that sounds good. Let their friendship develop in time.

Hestia & Dominique - Okay, when I read that part with the deer in her history I wanted to cry. Anyway, I'm sure they would've been really close when they were younger and even though Dominique's closed off now, they will both have a lot in common. Most significantly their compassion and love for animals. If Hestia knew why Dom become closed off, she'd understand, but regardless she'd want to be closer to Dominique and open her up again since she always looks at things in the bright side.

Ferdinando & Dominique - Oh, this is interesting. I can see Ferdi being enchanted by her veela powers but trying not to expose it since he doesn't want to creep her out, gallant that he is. He would respect her space at the same time that he, like Hestia, would probably try to reach out. On his part he wants to get to know her better since she's in the same house as he is, in his age group, and seems nice. Plus I think the veela powers would've intrigued him enough to try to be a little nosier than he would be.

Anyway, those possibilities sound like fun to thread out first. I can start for Beatrice/Taryn and Hestia/Dom and you could start for Ferdi/Taryn?
pm 
^
Taryn Mosconi
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 10:29 PM

Taryn Mosconi

fifth
written by Kaly

Just sounding off with a "all of that sounds good!" Look for Ferdi / Taryn's up some time later tonight http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
pm 
^
Salvatore Lombardi
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 12:45 PM

Salvatore Lombardi

Adult ✰ 37 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Sal
sexuality: heterosexual
job: shopowner
RUN BOY RUN! THIS WORLD IS NOT MADE FOR YOU RUN BOY RUN! THEY’RE TRYING TO CATCH YOU RUN BOY RUN! RUNNING IS A VICTORY RUN BOY RUN! BEAUTY LAYS BEHIND THE HILLS
alumni
written by jojo

IAGO & SAL :

k so they're the same age, went to school at the same time and same house.
    sooooo idk they could at least be acquainted?

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Beatrice Gallucci
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 02:32 PM

Beatrice Gallucci

Lethifold ✰ 15 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Bea
N/A
fifth
written by Noelle

Iago and Salvatore - This is perfect! I was about to suggest that too, lol. I think they could've been friends because even though Iago's kinda difficult to get along with I think he'd find Salvatore's impulsive and reckless nature rather amusing. Idk if Iago will have the opportunity to meet up with him since he's stuck at school, but if you want them to interact soon we could have a thread set in the past before the term started?

Also, since Marie's more available and needs more threads I'm going to post her in your open thread =).
pm 
^
Salvatore Lombardi
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 04:34 PM

Salvatore Lombardi

Adult ✰ 37 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Sal
sexuality: heterosexual
job: shopowner
RUN BOY RUN! THIS WORLD IS NOT MADE FOR YOU RUN BOY RUN! THEY’RE TRYING TO CATCH YOU RUN BOY RUN! RUNNING IS A VICTORY RUN BOY RUN! BEAUTY LAYS BEHIND THE HILLS
alumni
written by jojo

IAGO & SAL:

yes! that sounds really good! they would be an odd pair of friends but it could work =D the past thread works for me too. if you want, i can start that one later today or tomorrow? =D

yay! she's more than welcome to join that thread <3

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Marie von Adler
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 10:46 PM

Marie von Adler

Adult ✰ 31 ✰ Pureblood

dulcius ex asperis
alumni
written by Noelle

Already replied to your open thread just now! And yes it'd be great if you started it. Take your time!

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Chastity Trevino
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 09:24 AM

Chastity Trevino

Adult ✰ 34 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Chas
sexuality: straight
job: artist
N/A
alumni
written by Chas

Noelle! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif Hi! Okay, I don't have many ideas but...

Marie and Chastity
I don't think they would get along well at all. One, Marie is a blood purist and since Chas is a half blood, well...she wouldn't be happy with that. And two, gossip. Chastity can't stand gossip; mainly because she was gossip once as pregnant teenager. She hates gossiping. I think up until Marie learns that Chastity is a half blood and before she hears Marie gossiping, they would get along quite a bit but after those traits came out into the open, Chastity would develop a very short fuse for her.

Iago and Chastity
I think these two have a possibility to get along, depending exactly what his purist views are like? They would probably clash heads a few times but over all I think Chastity would at least tolerant him, though it would take a bit to get past pure politeness since she doesn't trust many males these days. Plus he teaches her daughter so she can't exactly hate him haha
pm 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options Pages: (2) 1 2  new reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black