FIRENZE ACADEMY -> Parkour, maybe?
welcome to firenze academy

KNEAZLE

OCCAMY

LETHIFOLD

ASHWINDER

homesearchmembersrulesplotcanonsapplicationface claimplottersadvertise
The stories are true. A dark, ancient artifact is hidden at Firenze Academy. Leave it to the most dangerous and dark wizards of this age to go on a treasure hunt for it. Meanwhile, there's a group of older students hell bent on chaos and destruction at the wizarding school.
dec 2016

new reply new topic new poll 

Parkour, maybe?, tag: hestia
matteo zambrano
 Posted: Jul 8 2016, 02:17 PM

matteo zambrano

Kneazle ✰ 15 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Matty
species: wizard
sexuality: straight
job: student
If the cops don't make you pay<br> And you make your getaway<br> Then you know<br> That's one fine day<br>
fifth
written by Kae

"I'm not saying she did it, but if she went to the nurse on Tuesday and you still haven't seen her, I think you're going to have to face the facts, Torre." Matteo wasn't sure if he could pull this one off; Torre was an adult now - but he still had that fallible trust in his family. There wasn't any doubt that Matteo was trustworth,y and after having spent the last five years suffering under his attention Torre should have known better.

"She's had to transfer school because of how disfigured she looks now. No one would recognize her and we'd all have to learn about a whole new person again." Torre's eyes were wide with fear and shock as they walked down the hallway. "Look, I'm sure some people will still recognize her and treat her alright, but you know how kids are. She'd be under her pillows in a week."

Sure, Matty loved his little brother, but he was so much easier to string up than Fi or any of the girls in his year. Fi had become suspicious of him long ago, although he did occasionally get the one-up on her. "Do you remember when Fio...oo"

It was Matteo's chance for the short end of the stick. Hestia Krum and her friends were standing at the end of the hallway and when she threw her head back in a laugh. Matteo had stopped, his legs no longer able to move correctly. Qwopqwop... "When Fiore what?" Torre asked, unaware of the hormone rush in his brothers body. How was he going to get around the corner?
pm 
^
Hestia Krum
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 12:17 PM

Hestia Krum

Occamy ✰ 16 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Hestia
species: witch
sexuality: Hetero
job: Student
N/A
sixth
written by Noelle

Hestia wasn't really doing much. It was currently break time, so she didn't need to speedily head off to another class. Therefore, she found herself idling about the castle halls with her friends, chatting with them and exchanging jokes and whatnot. At some point they all stopped walking and stood at the end of the hallway on the third floor. One of her friends said something extraordinarily hilarious, causing Hestia to laugh rather loudly with her head thrown back.

After she calmed down and the laugh dissipated into a tepid chuckle, she noticed that there were other people in the hall from the corner of her eye. Turning, she found Matteo and Torre, the Zambrano brothers. She immediately grinned and waved at the pair. "Hey guys!" she greeted them, unaware of anything other than that there were two more people she considered friends close by.
pm 
^
matteo zambrano
 Posted: Jul 10 2016, 02:03 PM

matteo zambrano

Kneazle ✰ 15 ✰ Pureblood

If the cops don't make you pay<br> And you make your getaway<br> Then you know<br> That's one fine day<br>
fifth
written by Kae

Hestia waved. Hestia smiled. Hestia warmed parts of his body, ah, shit! Matteo swung his bag from his shoulder and ruffled around in it as if looking for something. Nope, nothing that could prove a distraction. And then, as if the fates didn't hate him enough, "hi, Hestia," Torre bound forward to the girl. How did they even know each other?! Sure, they were in the same house - Matteo was the first member of his family in a long time to not be in Occamy - but she was a sixth year and Torre had only just started and he was a pipsqueak and... well, he had no choice.

As he moved forward, he adjusted his bag - and his pants - so that he at least looked a little presentable.

"Matteo said that Professore Joelle h..." Matteo clamped his hand over his brother's face to keep him silent. Torre struggled against Matteo, now determined to tell his secret. "No, Tor.. nng." Torre wrested himself out of his older brother's grasp and ran.

"Yeah, you better run, you purple snitch!" If there was one thing Torre was good at it was moving fast. Buuut now he was standing in front of Hestia, just... standing and...

"Hi, Hestia. H-how are your classes?" Smooth AF

pm 
^
Hestia Krum
 Posted: Jul 14 2016, 10:52 PM

Hestia Krum

Occamy ✰ 16 ✰ Half-Blood

N/A
sixth
written by Noelle

Hestia looked quizzically at Matteo and wondered what he was rifling in his bag for, but she was quickly distracted by young Torre. Of course Hestia would befriend a younger member of her house. She was very helpful with the young ones and didn't mind serving as an older sister figure to them. The fact that her younger brother, Darren, was still only a second year helped her relate to them better.

"Torre. How are you?" she asked him before listening to what he had to say about Professore Joelle. However, Matteo surprised her by clamping his brother's mouth shut with his hand, and the struggle between the two that ensued looked a little horrifying.

Her eyes widened. "Matt! What are you doing?" she asked with alarm, but she didn't move to intercede between the two. It was always the case that brothers would have messy scuffles now and then, so it wasn't in her place to stop them. Still, she was somewhat perplexed.

Finally, Torre broke free and ran off with Matteo jeering after him. She wondered what the issue was, but as stated, decided to politely keep out of it. It wasn't in a girl's place to get between two harmlessly squabbling siblings.

Hestia glanced at Matteo again when he greeted her tentatively and offered him a small smile. He was probably just embarrassed that some sort of secret he wanted to keep had been almost revealed by his mischievous brother. "They're good," she replied. "There are some that I find hard to keep up with, but I still manage." Although she was less nerdy than her mother, Hermione Weasley, she had inherited the woman's academic brightness.

Unfortunately, Hestia was unable to conceal her curiosity. "If I may ask...what was it that you stopped Torre from saying? What about Professore Joelle did you comment upon?" She smiled impishly. "I don't judge, and I promise I won't tell anyone."
pm 
^
matteo zambrano
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 11:50 AM

matteo zambrano

Kneazle ✰ 15 ✰ Pureblood

fifth
written by Kae

Briefly Hestia was distracted, but she returned to Torre's stupid mouth. Ah... He threw a hand behind his back, wondering if he could think of anything on the fly, but as usual her presence flustered him.

"Not, um, nothing real or true. Torre's very, well, he's gullible and I like messing with him." After Torre, Matteo was second youngest in the Zambrano clan and he needed to make sure no one forgot - Torre was the dumb baby. "I just, mm, shifted the truth a little, it's nothing bad."

Okay, what next... "Can, where's your next lesson?" May I carry your books, throw my coat over the puddle, toss rose petals...

pm 
^
Hestia Krum
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 10:56 AM

Hestia Krum

Occamy ✰ 16 ✰ Half-Blood

N/A
sixth
written by Noelle

It seemed that Matteo was as reluctant as ever to reveal what he had said about the professor. Was it really that scandalous? That only served to make Hestia all the more curious. She was a good kid but she also didn't mind hearing some gossip about others so long as they weren't her friends, and even though she liked them, the professors were hardly her buddies. Although she had promised herself not to press further if he seemed reluctant, she couldn't help but do the opposite.

"Oh, come on, Matt! Just tell me. I already said that I wouldn't judge. Nor would I tell anyone else. It'll be between the two of us only," she implored. "Well, plus Torre, since he already knows, but that won't make any difference."

He had tried to divert the attention from himself by asking what her next class would be, and she decided to politely respond to the question, even though her mind was very much still on what Matteo had said about Professore Joelle. "At Performance Art," she replied. She quite enjoyed the class, since acting was fun, even though it wasn't her personal aspiration.

@matteo zambrano
pm 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  new reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black