FIRENZE ACADEMY -> The Shire
welcome to firenze academy

KNEAZLE

OCCAMY

LETHIFOLD

ASHWINDER

homesearchmembersrulesplotcanonsapplicationface claimplottersadvertise
The stories are true. A dark, ancient artifact is hidden at Firenze Academy. Leave it to the most dangerous and dark wizards of this age to go on a treasure hunt for it. Meanwhile, there's a group of older students hell bent on chaos and destruction at the wizarding school.
dec 2016

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) new reply new topic new poll 

The Shire, Noelle's Plotter
Iago Crivelli
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 11:55 AM

Iago Crivelli

Professor ! ✰ 37 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Iago
species: wizard
sexuality: Hetero
job: Charms Professor
difficile est saturam non scribere
alumni
written by Noelle

Marie and Chastity
Oh, actually, Marie isn't really a hardcore blood purist xD. It's mostly her husband, probs should have specified that lol. She never really focuses too much on it, even though she isn't a muggle person either, and she and her husband are totally alright with half-bloods because purebloods are rare and most of wizarding society consist of halfies anyway. So I think they'd actually get along for the most part and if Chastity sells her artwork perhaps Marie can purchase some of it?

Iago and Chastity
LOL this will be interesting, Iago meeting the mother of one of his students. Well, I guess they'd be pretty alright with each other except for Chastity not liking him because he's a hardcore blood purist (though he doesn't really have anything against half-bloods) and the fact that his personality's just kinda difficult to like. I can't say for sure how dis-likable he'll be since it'll depend on the thread. He might even just be more casual and regular. Either way this ought to be fun.
pm 
^
Chastity Trevino
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 10:02 PM

Chastity Trevino

Adult ✰ 34 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Chas
species: witch
sexuality: straight
job: artist
N/A
alumni
written by Chas

Marie and Chastity
Oh, right! Okay =D Chastity still wouldn't be a fan of her gossiping though and the chances are she'd probably snap at Marie if she constantly heard her doing so haha. But if she's not a hardcore purist, then yes! I imagine they'd actually get along in that case =D Selling her art is how Chastity now makes her living so that's 100% possible!

Iago and Chastity
The difficult personality was kind of what caught her attention. He seemed like he'd be a piece of work and for some reason, that interested Chastity. It's why I think they'd clash heads quite a bit too haha.

So fun all around! =D
pm 
^
Marie von Adler
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 05:17 PM

Marie von Adler

Adult ✰ 31 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: Maria
job: Woodcarver
dulcius ex asperis
alumni
written by Noelle

Marie and Chastity
Oh, actually, Marie wouldn't really gossip. Totally forgot to address that aspect, lol. Well, I believe she would gossip freely with her husband about all sorts of stuff but on the outset she presents herself professionally and regally so she wouldn't put herself in a position to be caught gossiping like a teenage girl lol. And I don't think she really sees being a half-blood as anything out of the world since most magical people are half-bloods anyway from what I remember from the books. So all in all I think they'd get along fairly well unless other factors got in the way, though not sure what they'd be yet. And yes for buying artwork!

Iago and Chastity
Okay, so basically he's interesting yet annoying to her xD. Sounds just about it really, since that's kinda how he is. This shall be fun.

I'm totally up to threading these. Perhaps I start one and you start one?

--------------------
user posted image
pm 
^
Chastity Trevino
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 10:48 AM

Chastity Trevino

Adult ✰ 34 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Chas
sexuality: straight
job: artist
N/A
alumni
written by Chas

Oh, that makes Marie and Chastity work better than http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif -stamps friends on them-

I'll start one for Marie if you want to start one with Iago?
pm 
^
Hestia Krum
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 10:59 AM

Hestia Krum

Occamy ✰ 16 ✰ Half-Blood

nickname: Hestia
job: Student
N/A
sixth
written by Noelle

That totally works! You should get a thread from Iago soonish
pm 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options Pages: (2) 1 2  new reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black