FIRENZE ACADEMY -> Canon Claim
welcome to firenze academy

KNEAZLE

OCCAMY

LETHIFOLD

ASHWINDER

homesearchmembersrulesplotcanonsapplicationface claimplottersadvertise
The stories are true. A dark, ancient artifact is hidden at Firenze Academy. Leave it to the most dangerous and dark wizards of this age to go on a treasure hunt for it. Meanwhile, there's a group of older students hell bent on chaos and destruction at the wizarding school.
dec 2016

new reply new topic new poll 

Canon Claim
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: Apr 5 2016, 10:01 PM

Giovanna Nero

Professor! ✰ 36 ✰ Pureblood

nickname: gio
species: witch
sexuality: hetero
job: dada prof
No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive
alumni
written by eliza

canon claim
This is the canon claim. There is one post for students and another one for adults. The third post shows you their family relationships. If you want to bring another book canon here, just make sure to have a reason they're here (we won't be adding Britain boards - so they would have to move here). Just PM me to get another book canon added.
Available Taken
If there is no face or job, that means it's up to you. Reservations only last for seven (7) days. If you wish to reserve someone, simply reply below with your alias and which canon you would like to reserve.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 04:32 PM

Giovanna Nero

No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive
alumni
written by eliza

students
This is the list of the students currently attending Firenze Academy.

silvestro calligaris
playby open / 17
seventh year. Collects joke items. And rocks, but only the rocks know about that.
jackson wood
colton haynes / 16
sixth year. conceited about his muggle coin collection. wants to join the law enforcement squad when he gets older.
dario zambrano
andrew garfield / 15
fifth year. goes by his middle name matteo. picked up grandmother's pranking habits, likes putting raw eggs in the chairs of others. doesn't want anything to do with the family business. has father's support, but not mother's.
dominique weasley
elle fanning / 15
fifth year. likes to try and keep pets of the little critters in the forests, like turtles and bunnies. is adept at protection charms.
louis weasley
playby open / 14
fourth year. plays guitar. likes to trim his broom on sundays.
giosue flint
playby open / 12
second year. wants to do the right thing because none of the rest of his family does. doesn't want to admit his favourite animal is a snake.
victoire weasley
lily james / 17
seventh year. often writes to teddy lupin. likes to wear a ribbon in her hair.
fiore zambrano
playby open / 16
sixth year. thinks crumpled-horn snorkacks are real. Will not be convinced otherwise. is smitten with niccolo verdicchio, despite her parents' wishes.
hestia krum
jennifer lawrence / 16
sixth year. loves to dance in the rain. wants to be a magizoologist and take care of defenseless magical creatures. mother is hermione (granger) weasley. hestia visits her every summer for a month.
anthony calligaris
playby open / 15
fifth year. loves magical creatures. wants to ride a hippogriff someday.
gianna flint
taylor swift / 15
fifth year. wants to be a model one day, but is too clutzy. loves to draw horses, but can't draw ponies.
susana calligaris
kiernan shipka / 13
third year. spends more time doodling on the edge of her homework than actually doing said homework.
hailey wood
playby open / 13
third year. likes to write letters to her peers constantly. hangs out in the osservatorio staring at the stars a little too much.
torre zambrano
playby open / 11
first year. believes everything he's told. every. little. thing.
stefania ambrosi
anna speckhart / 16
sixth year. skilled with puzzles and riddles. can win any game of wizard's chess.
carolina flint
playby open / 13
third year. loves a good book, but also likes to throw them at people when they're not looking and whistle innocently when they do.
vitale ambrosi
playby open / 12
second year. perfectionist. dreams of being minister for magic someday.
giulio ambrosi
playby open / 14
fourth year. got sick of little sister, zita's, tantrums once and filled her closet with grass and weeds.
baxter wood
playby open / 14
fourth year. has no shame in pushing people off their broom during a match. also likes to play with matches.
darren krum
playby open / 12
second year. fell off a broom at age eight. kept trying and currently aspires to be a quidditch player.
zita ambrosi
playby open / 11
first year. good at getting what she wants (usually by throwing a tantrum).

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: Apr 10 2016, 01:26 AM

Giovanna Nero

alumni
written by eliza

adults
The names are in the colour of the House they were in. If they went to Hogwarts, they will be teal and the description will tell you which House they graduated from.

giada calligaris
playby open / 47
job open. big on setting rules. Not so good at following them.
silvio calligaris
playby open / 24
job open. spends a lot of time working on his physique, obsessed with quidditch.
melania zambrano
playby open / 68
retired. a terrible prankster, jokingly uses her old age as an excuse if somebody gets mad at her for it.
xaviero calligaris
playby open / 48
job open. once traded an old book for twenty-five chocolate frogs.
livio zambrano
mark ruffalo / 45
ministry worker. horrible day-dreamer, spends more time with his head in the clouds than not.
bruno zambrano
playby open / 24
visual artist. excellent with art, terrible with wand-waving.
regina zambrano
phoebe tonkin / 18
socialite. likes singing, even late at night. while everybody else is trying to sleep.
durante ambrosi
michael fassbender / 45
ministry - auror. likes to manipulate his way into friendships with prominent and well-known people.
raffaella zambrano
playby open / 45
accountant. quidditch obsessed, bat-bogey hexed husband when he kept talking during a game.
isabella flint
playby open / 38
firenze professor. used to be a singer. loves apple juice.
violetta calligaris
playby open / 28
wandmaker. makes her siblings answer riddles before she'll help them with anything.
elletra ambrosi
playby open / 44
firenze professor. specializes in curses. dangerous enemy, worthy ally.
sofia ambrosi
playby open / 24
firenze professor. obsessed with fashion, tried to make designer pillow-cases for the house elves when she was seven.
ucello ambrosi
playby open / 21
job open. likes to send rocks flying at unsuspecting muggle-borns. once landed one inside of a guy's ear.
bill weasley
domhnall gleeson / 45
curse breaker. moved to italy to work for the italian wizarding bank in 2005.
marcus flint
playby open / 41
ministry of magic. afraid of closets. loves to buy daisies for Isabella. moved to italy in 2002, where he met isabella and settled down.
oliver wood
playby open / 40
quidditch scout. enjoys gelato a little too much. dislikes krum, despite krum's lack of attention to it. moved to italy when he and alicia got offered positions in the italian quidditch league.
viktor krum
stanislav ianevski / 39
national quidditch coach. owns a cell phone. likes to vacation with cho to exotic places as often as they can. had a fling with hermione when they were both briefly single and had hestia. viktor got custody. moved to italy in 2008.
fleur weasley
clemence poesy / 39
job open. became a painter briefly while staying at home to raise her children. now that they're all at school, she's gone back to work.
alicia wood
playby open / 38
flying professor. wears contact lenses just to change the colour of her eyes. doesn't like dresses, but is okay with skirts.
cho krum
katie leung / 37
job open. tried to do a fashion career, but got distracted by pretty things. moved to italy in 2008.
teddy lupin
playby open / 18
gryffindor alumnus. moved to italy after graduating hogwarts. looking for adventure.

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: May 12 2016, 09:37 AM

Giovanna Nero

alumni
written by eliza

family lists
Since the first two posts are sorted by House & age, here is the post to tell you the relations within each family. Please note that only the first two posts will show who's taken (by being crossed off). They will not be crossed off in this list.

ambrosi

durante ambrosi - 45

elletra ambrosi - 44

sofia ambrosi - 24

ucello ambrosi - 21

stefania ambrosi - 16

giulio ambrosi - 14

vitale ambrosi - 12

zita ambrosi - 11

calligaris

xaviero calligaris - 48

giada calligaris - 47

violetta calligaris - 28

silvio calligaris - 24

silvestro calligaris - 17

anthony calligaris - 15

susana calligaris - 13

flint

marcus flint - 41

isabella flint - 38

gianna flint - 15

carolina flint - 13

giosue flint - 12

krum

viktor krum - 39

cho krum (nee chang) - 37

hestia krum - 16

darren krum - 12

lupin

teddy lupin - 18

weasley

bill weasley - 45

fleur weasley - 39

victoire weasley - 17

dominique weasley - 15

louis weasley - 14

wood

oliver wood - 40

alicia wood - 38

jackson wood - 16

baxter wood - 14

hailey wood - 13

zambrano

melania zambrano - 68

raffaella zambrano - 45

livio zambrano - 45

bruno zambrano - 24

regina zambrano - 18

fiore zambrano - 16

dario zambrano - 15

torre zambrano - 11

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
Giovanna Nero
 Posted: May 12 2016, 09:39 AM

Giovanna Nero

alumni
written by eliza

reservations
In order to reserve a canon, simply reply below with the following form. Reservations will last for seven (7) days. The date at the end should be MM/DD of seven days from now.

REGINA ZAMBRANO - hayley [07/27]

CODE
[b]CHARACTER NAME[/b] - alias [MM/DD]

--------------------
user posted image
signature by mary @ sp
pm email 
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options  new reply quick reply new topic new poll 

skinned by eliza / cfs script by black